Monday, November 7, 2011

Mississippi Mush..

If you'd like to use this photo please get my permission.

On a trip back from New Orleans to Mississippi I had the pleasure of driving across this serene view. This is such a wonderful view of the water and grass. You can tell that I was in a moving vehicle by the movement and blur of the bridge in the foreground. I love the way the grass curves and the water meets up with it. The shadowed reflection of grass on water is captured here as well.

If you'd like to use this photo please get my permission.
Another one of my favorites! This photo reminds me of the curves a snakes body makes as she slithers after a rather large meal. It also has a feeling of laziness and summer that encoumpases the south every year. This photo was taken in Waveland, Mississippi.


No comments:

Post a Comment