Monday, November 7, 2011

Mississippi Trees

If you'd like to use this photo please get my permission.
Here in south Mississippi we have some pretty wicked looking trees. From all the hurricanes abuse during the years these trees have grown facing away from the beach. Here is a beautiful example of one such tree. This was taken last month in Gulfport, Mississippi. So tall and majestic. It really puts those palm trees in the background to shame if ya ask me!

If you'd like to use this photo please get my permission.
This was taken in Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi. The weather was amazing and the sky so blue! It's amazing how these trees keep coming back to life. It just goes to show, if you want to survive bad enough nothing can stand in your way.... even a tree knows that. lol

If you'd like to use this photo please get my permission.
Passing by this ethereal tree had me floored! I turned my car around and parked. I fell head over heals with the way this photograph turned out. I love the way it makes me feel.. Like the world was an oil painting and I just happened upon it.



No comments:

Post a Comment